Miyerkules, Hulyo 2, 2014

HelloTHURSday ^___^


OHAYO!!!!


 I became busy these past few days coz' of school works

and a whole lot of paper works !!! and that annoyed me so much -____- 

My classmates doesn't doing their paper works grr.. 

We already wasted those given

 time to us were still not finish all of our documentations,. 

Why so lazy guys!! they 

can't always depend on me ! I m kinda busy too ....






But so it happens that me and my best buddies / classmate <3 

We came to our university for our documentation 

but i think we made a wrong decision to come up and meet them

 TT.TT huhu we don't see them !


We waited them for about 2 hrs? and then -.-" there's NOTHING them!! 

just the two of us and we just said to each other that :

 " It's just the two of us again "












What an Epic face i have hahaha XD 



And we just hang out at the mall, and she helped me to find a battery for my phone


Because of over charged and using it while charging 

Then the battery of my phone got ripped 

And i need to buy a new bat for it hahaha... But it was so hard to find a battery for my 

Phone T.T we already searched those phone stall over the mall and they just always 

Saying that they don't have that kind of battery wooww!!



My feet already hurts not because I'm wearing a 3 inches high heels 

But it get hurts coz' of walking

and atlast we find a match for it but the cost is so EXPENSIVE  O.O 

I didn't expect that the price of that kind of battery is about half of my allowance 

huhu.. But i need to buy it , for my phone so that i can use it.

I have no choice and I bought that battery and just don't think that 

I've spent half of my allowance for it :3


What a day hahaha ^^, 


えいぷりる



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento