Sabado, Hulyo 5, 2014

SaturdayMACAROONS






When i woke up this afternoon my mom gave a cute box on me

and when i opened the cute box i saw these rainbow macaroons

and it was like ohmyygasshh who gave this to me?? :)

my mom said it was send by a delivery, and delivered from me !!!

I saw a cute note out of the box and the message was from ANON O.O

I don't even know who send that to me? I got curious but i remember someone

A anon from ask.fm he/she asked me if i like macaroons then i said yes! 

but i just  can't find stores of macaroons here that's why i cant buy from myself :(

And i was so thankful to that anon , coz' i thought he/she was fooling me.

Actually he/she said that he's going to send me macaroons, and it was happened for real

It made me happy and smile that way ^___^ I appreciate much that effort,. It was so sweet

It made my day good ^^, hihihi .. and of course i thank him for return 



I hope yah' all had a great day thank you for always viewing and reading my blogpost


えいぷりる








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento