Miyerkules, Hunyo 11, 2014

えいぷりる First Post !!







Hello there!! and this is my first time posting here at my blog cause of the slow connection of my internet -___- and it makes me annoyed so much grr...



Anyway ,. I'm so excited posting here at my blog!
It was actually a requested blog of a friend of mine ^____^V he told me to do my own blog cause he wanted to visit and be updated reading my post  ,. I don't even know why hes liking to do that haha XD 



And currently right now I'm doing this first post of mine while i'm having my ZAGU *endorsing* haha lolsss. 
and it's kinda dark here cause i don't like having lightened room -____- and my phone is just at the table
I don't use it when i got busy facing computer it distracts me a lot hahaha ..XD



But now I've checked for the time and woaahh O.O
I received 78 message and 101 missed calls from my friends TT^TT 
HAHAHA. what a friends I have >3< aww that's how they missed me a lot huh?!?
hmm i guess so..





It's already 9:30 in the evening I feel sleepy right now (=.=) Zzzz !! I still need to do my Beauty regimens before i sleep ., Bye for now !! Thanks for dropping and reading my blog :* mwuah ^^, Xoxo <3 <3 <3





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento