Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

Winter in My Soul




A broken and empty heart hiding inside,
Feeling lonely the day they set me aside,
Winter in my soul strikes back once more,
It stabbed my heart with ice frozen on the shore.


Having you all as part me,
Thinking all the memories you've shared with me,
How I loved those times you were so kind,
Then all of a sudden, you just changed your mind.


My dearest friends why did you leave me?
After all these years I kept you as my company,
I never leave you in vain,
But now you're giving me this kind of pain.


Do you know how much I treasure our friendship?
Precious moments in our intimate relationship,
But now what? It's making me sick,
Like the candle losing its wick.


I made you laugh but then you cry,
You said goodbye while I asked for another try;
I said, "can we still be friends 'till the end?"
You said nothing and walked away.


♡ ♡ ♡ 

April~ ...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento